Thursday, March 10, 2011

190. Always Forget to Forget You.



Still you remember, the first time you scolded me ?
when I was in Form 3. 




Thinking of you and every single moments for da 7 years.


please please please and please be good there.

the seablue Al-Quran Terjemahan that i gave you on your birthday, read it yea.
Allah loves you and always remember you.
And we should always remember Him too . And I know you did and do. :')

the Fossil HandWatch that i gave you on your birthday, hope that you stil wear it.
it's a symbol, that i always remember and pray for you, every seconds, every minutes, every hours, every days, every weeks, every months, every years, till end of ma lifetime.



"Kenapa tak letak muka awak kat jam ni? Tiap kali tengok, teringat."

Haha.

just because i wanting you to put a picture of me in your heart.

so that, you'll always remember me as i do.

no matter what happen between us,
and if you've found someone else to be your wife,
the one that you wanna live with for your entire life-till heaven,
and 'the one' is not me,
i just hope that u still remember me,
as the person who has like and love you since 7 years ago and i..still do L you.

Li
Lo
Le








M & M




Thanks reading !

No comments: