Monday, February 7, 2011

175. Entry untuk hilangkan ngantuk. Tapi menguap jugak. +.+

Baru bace tajuk, mata dah mengantuk.
sebaris ayat, 2 jam tidur. 
ayyo.


alolo....cumel nye I tido.



Ubat hilangkan ngantuk. Shukeee ! ;D




" For the rest of my life, 
I'll be with you, 
I'll stay by your side, honest and true
To the end of my time,
 I'll be loving you, loving you "


Ini kes tengok video Taleeb r nih, terus dari tadi dok play lagu nihh. hihihi~



...................


“I am just like the sun and you the flower. I’ll provide sunlight for you to blossom.
Sometimes, clouds will prevent me from reaching you.
But you’ll know that I’m always trying to reach you. 
Just wait for the clouds to clear if you can’t receive my sunlight.”






‎"What does love feels like?"
“Easy. Tell me, two hours ago, who were you thinking of?”
“Who are you thinking of now?”
"And if you’re still thinking of this person two hours later, you’re in love."





:")



Damian sakit... Damian dah takde... Damian dah pergi jauh... 
Why did you left me... 
Rindu nak cerita all da 'secreto de amor' kat Damian..
imy.

;(



p/s : Hey awak, selamat malam ^^




Thanks reading !

No comments: